Thursday, November 18, 2010

Now that exams are over ..

My university exams are over for another semester. Remind me why I put myself through this? :-)

So now that they're over, my open source work plate now is rapidly filling up again:

FreeBSD 802.11n:
  • 802.11n RX works!
  • But now I need to grovel through ath9k and figure out how 802.11n TX works.
  • I'm blissfully ignoring handling sending or receiving A-MPDU and A-MSDU frames for now. That can come (much) later once I have stable 802.11n TX/RX in station and hostap mode (which is enough of a challenge for now, thanks.)
Lusca:
  • IPv6 client support! I need to finish merging in more stuff to test.
  • Thread manager - this is an important one.
  • Find my RPM build patches and include them in the subversion tree.
Who needs sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment